Do you want to learn how to make marijuana chicken breast? Cooking with cannabis is the new thing in the kitchen. It gives you the chance to try something different, something without loads of chocolates and sugar.
So today, you can skip the cannabis cookies, gummy bears or brownies, and other sweet edibles for that matter because we’ll prepare the healthy cannabis-infused chicken breast, not the red meat that you must avoid if you’re health-conscious. You can make lots of cannabis chicken breast and eat them the whole week if desired.
These ingredients are easy to find in your kitchen especially if you already have the cannabutter in the fridge. Now if you don’t have some of the ingredients listed below, you can replace them with another of your preference. Alternatively, you can have a run to the grocery store and get some of the missing ingredients for the best results.
- Four equal sizes of boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup of chicken broth or dry white wine
- 4 tbsp cannabutter
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Large skillet
- Tin foil
How to make chicken marijuana breast has never been this easier! The cannabis-infused chicken breast recipe can be prepared in less than an hour.
The following steps have been simplified so that you can prepare the recipe even without much kitchen experience. Yes, everybody can try to prepare a sumptuous marijuana chicken breast! Here is how.
- Wash your hands before and after washing the chicken. It is necessary when dealing with raw meat to avoid contamination.
- When done, you can line up the chicken breast on tin foil before sprinkling with salt and pepper.
- Get the cannabutter and then put it on a large skillet. Heat it over medium fire before adding the chicken fillet.
- Sauté and cook well for about 15 minutes. Turn each of the chicken breasts once to ensure both sides are evenly cooked.
- Take the chicken out of the skillet and then put it in a warm ensuring it stays warm while doing the next steps of the chicken breast recipe.
- Pour the chicken broth/wine onto the hot skillet. Continuously stir it until it’s reduced into half.
- Put the cream, mustard, tarragon onto the skillet. Whisk them until the mixture thickens for about two or three minutes.
- Pour any juice from the plate where you placed the chicken breasts into the mixture, and whisk again.
- That’s it! Once you’re ready plating and serving the cannabis chicken, you can drizzle some of the sauce over it. If you want, you can also add some steamed vegetables or cannabis mashed potatoes into the meal as a side dish to enjoy it better.
- Cannabis chicken breast isn’t just easy to make but also versatile to be combined with other side dishes. You can have it in itself or be more creative with some steamed vegetables, corn, potatoes and so many more.
- Take note that this recipe has an estimated amount of cannabis. As you might already know, edibles can have a harder effect than expected for newbie cannabis consumers. Thus, you should be the judge and gauge the amount to add to the dish based on your experience. You’re also recommended to learn how to calculate edibles strength.
- Lean meat, like chicken breasts, is better than red meat, so learning how to make marijuana chicken breast is for you for a healthier option.
- Store the remaining chicken breasts in the fridge. Later, you can also cut them up to make a chicken salad or sandwich.
Cannabis is versatile as it can be made into sugars, oils, flours and butters. Thus, you can add some twist to your regular meals by infusing it with cannabis-derived cooking ingredients.
Marijuana chicken breast is a great dish that will leave you asking for more. However, make sure to gauge your tolerance to cannabis edibles first for a pleasant experience. This recipe can also leave you stoned, so it must be taken seriously.
Did you like this post on how to make marijuana chicken breast? Don’t keep the info to yourself. Share it among social media friends today!